On Thanksgiving Marissa Alexander can give thanks that she will be spending the holiday with her family instead of behind bars. At around 10:30pm last night, Alexander was released from jail on bond.
Alexander’s release does not come without conditions, which were thoroughly outlined by the Duval County Clerk.
Here are some of her bond conditions, according toFirst Coast News:
• Subject to electronic monitoring through the CTC at all times
• Remain on home detention until completion of her case and will not be allowed to leave her residence except for court appearances, medical emergencies and to satisfy any requirements of PSP or the CTC
• Report all required court appearances and all required appointments with the PSP or its designated service provider
• Alexander cannot change her residence without prior notice and approval by the PSP or its designated service provider
• Cannot have contact with, nor communicate by any means with Rico Gray, Sr., Pernell Gray and Rico Gray, Jr.
Read More Here